Weech on Five Reasons to Visit Kuipers… Heba vs Reason on Recipe: Gluten Free Cornbread… tanya2austin on Recipe: Bacon and Corn Ca… What Wine Goes With… on Wine and Cheese Pairing P… travelingmurphy on Why Omaha, Nebraska?
- If you are looking for me next week I will be hanging out at the @SportsIllinois booth at @NASC! Representing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 37 minutes ago
- Even Jaxson is excited for me to open the Carmin 2014 that I brought home from @DFVwines! Snowman needs to meet Jax… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Make the best of the west coast. Enter to win everything you need to plan an epic drive up the scenic west coast: goo.gl/fIPd5I 1 day ago
- Governor Rauner spoke at @ilgovconf last night about tourism in the state of Illinois! #ilgov17 #ilgc17 #tourism newschannel20.com/news/local/gov… 2 days ago
- Thank you, @Travelzoo! 2 days ago
Tag Archives: wine
I have received multiple emails asking me to release my Summer/Fall Wine Festival post early this year. I am so excited to see so much interest for Illinois Wine and travel through the state so I will start working on … Continue reading
Last year I was the guest at Galena’s Wine Lovers’ Weekend (WLW). There was so much to see and do it was hard to figure out where to start. So I am writing this post to help you figure out … Continue reading
Can you believe we are a day away from the Super Bowl? The grocery stores are packed with everyone trying to decide what appetizers to serve at their party tomorrow and I think this post will help. Pick the sparkling … Continue reading
If you are anything like me, even the thought of snow has you dreaming of grabbing your favorite hoodie and snuggling up on the couch with endless episodes on Netflix. This year I am trying to crush my winter blues … Continue reading
Starting on Saturday there will be a flurry of wine pairing events. Everything from Grape Nutz Seminar paired with the delicious food from Ginger & Soul finishing off the week with a mini three course wine pairing at Prairie State … Continue reading
Happy National Champagne Day! If you do not have a bottle of Champagne close by stop at your local Illinois winery and grab some sparkling wine. I will not tell. Some local Illinois wines I recommend: Wedding Cake (Galena Cellars), … Continue reading
Happy Illinois Wine Month! Celebrate by exploring Galena Cellars Vineyard, sipping your way through Illinois Sparkling Co.‘s sparkling wine flight or a weekend getaway on the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail. We have so many great wineries in Illinois!