Weech on Five Reasons to Visit Kuipers… Heba vs Reason on Recipe: Gluten Free Cornbread… tanya2austin on Recipe: Bacon and Corn Ca… What Wine Goes With… on Wine and Cheese Pairing P… travelingmurphy on Why Omaha, Nebraska?
- Happy #nationalrecordstoreday! Rocking my @RedscvrRecords shirt to support our local record store. #ShopLocal https://t.co/eZO7o2K0xM 22 hours ago
- Date night with Carmin… travelingmurphy.com/2017/04/20/dat… https://t.co/ToqsjvGGGi 2 days ago
- I will have to watch for some Idaho wines. I have not seen one yet. #VisitIdaho #wine twitter.com/visitidaho/sta… 2 days ago
- I am obsessed with the #tulips in downtown Elgin today. My lunch hour was spent admiring all of them.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Awake and looking beautiful! Cheers. twitter.com/dfvwines/statu… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Wine Down Wednesday: Wine
Happy Wine Wednesday! This week’s wine pairing was inspired by dinner tonight. Sushi Pairs Perfect with Snap! Ginger Wine One of my favorite sushi spots is Fushi Yami in DeKalb. The rolls are delicious and affordable. This week’s pairing includes … Continue reading
Happy Wine Down Wednesday! Today I wanted to share a Wine & Cheese (& spread) pairing I was introduced to. Fig Spread topped with French Roquefort Cheese and paired with Pinot Grigio. What is your favorite cheese to pair with … Continue reading
Earlier this year I picked-up an Illinois Wine map from Prairie State Winery on one of my visits and a new idea started. There are over 100 wineries in Illinois, I decided to make it my personal goal to visit … Continue reading
Last weekend my husband and I went on a short road trip to the scenic town of Utica, Illinois to explore two of the Illinois wineries in the region. Our first stop was August Hill Winery, one of my favorite wineries … Continue reading
Wine Down Wednesday! Ok, so to kick-off the WDW series I wanted to introduce you to my favorite wine-cheese pairing. Gewurztraminer from Binny’s and Blue Stilton Cheese from Fresh Market.