Weech on Five Reasons to Visit Kuipers… Heba vs Reason on Recipe: Gluten Free Cornbread… tanya2austin on Recipe: Bacon and Corn Ca… What Wine Goes With… on Wine and Cheese Pairing P… travelingmurphy on Why Omaha, Nebraska?
- Happy #nationalrecordstoreday! Rocking my @RedscvrRecords shirt to support our local record store. #ShopLocal https://t.co/eZO7o2K0xM 22 hours ago
- Date night with Carmin… travelingmurphy.com/2017/04/20/dat… https://t.co/ToqsjvGGGi 2 days ago
- I will have to watch for some Idaho wines. I have not seen one yet. #VisitIdaho #wine twitter.com/visitidaho/sta… 2 days ago
- I am obsessed with the #tulips in downtown Elgin today. My lunch hour was spent admiring all of them.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Awake and looking beautiful! Cheers. twitter.com/dfvwines/statu… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Wine Down Wednesday
Happy Thursday! We are kicking off date night with a bottle of Carmin 2014 from Danenberger Family Vineyard.
Last night I wandered the beautiful streets of Sycamore, Illinois with some great friends. Sycamore’s Taste of Spring offers 22 wines to try at 19 unique locations. The whole community gets behind this event with wine stops ranging from a … Continue reading
Happy Wine Wednesday! This week’s wine pairing was inspired by dinner tonight. Sushi Pairs Perfect with Snap! Ginger Wine One of my favorite sushi spots is Fushi Yami in DeKalb. The rolls are delicious and affordable. This week’s pairing includes … Continue reading
I have received multiple emails asking me to release my Summer/Fall Wine Festival post early this year. I am so excited to see so much interest for Illinois Wine and travel through the state so I will start working on … Continue reading
Every year my mother-in-law and husband work together to plan experience Christmas presents for me (and my husband). They have given us a weekend getaway to Lake Geneva that included a cooking class, tickets to a farm-to-fork dinner and our … Continue reading
Last year I was the guest at Galena’s Wine Lovers’ Weekend (WLW). There was so much to see and do it was hard to figure out where to start. So I am writing this post to help you figure out … Continue reading