Weech on Five Reasons to Visit Kuipers… Heba vs Reason on Recipe: Gluten Free Cornbread… tanya2austin on Recipe: Bacon and Corn Ca… What Wine Goes With… on Wine and Cheese Pairing P… travelingmurphy on Why Omaha, Nebraska?
- If you are looking for me next week I will be hanging out at the @SportsIllinois booth at @NASC! Representing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 44 minutes ago
- Even Jaxson is excited for me to open the Carmin 2014 that I brought home from @DFVwines! Snowman needs to meet Jax… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Make the best of the west coast. Enter to win everything you need to plan an epic drive up the scenic west coast: goo.gl/fIPd5I 1 day ago
- Governor Rauner spoke at @ilgovconf last night about tourism in the state of Illinois! #ilgov17 #ilgc17 #tourism newschannel20.com/news/local/gov… 2 days ago
- Thank you, @Travelzoo! 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Last year I was the guest at Galena’s Wine Lovers’ Weekend (WLW). There was so much to see and do it was hard to figure out where to start. So I am writing this post to help you figure out … Continue reading
Happy National Margarita Day! Whether you like a Classic Margarita or something more unique like this Avocado Margarita you cannot go wrong with this fun day. Cheers!
Who knew that we needed a special day to drink wine? I welcome the excuse. Haha Here are some great ways to celebrate the holiday: We are in the heart of Girl Scout Cookie season, even National Drink Wine Day … Continue reading
The Bachelor 2017 airs tomorrow night! For us in the Murphy house tonight is almost as exciting as Christmas Eve since we had to pick our teams for The Bachelor. We always pick our teams the night before the season airs, using only the photos posted on the official website and their job titles. This […]
Can you believe we are a day away from the Super Bowl? The grocery stores are packed with everyone trying to decide what appetizers to serve at their party tomorrow and I think this post will help. Pick the sparkling … Continue reading