Weech on Five Reasons to Visit Kuipers… Heba vs Reason on Recipe: Gluten Free Cornbread… tanya2austin on Recipe: Bacon and Corn Ca… What Wine Goes With… on Wine and Cheese Pairing P… travelingmurphy on Why Omaha, Nebraska?
- Happy #nationalrecordstoreday! Rocking my @RedscvrRecords shirt to support our local record store. #ShopLocal https://t.co/eZO7o2K0xM 22 hours ago
- Date night with Carmin… travelingmurphy.com/2017/04/20/dat… https://t.co/ToqsjvGGGi 2 days ago
- I will have to watch for some Idaho wines. I have not seen one yet. #VisitIdaho #wine twitter.com/visitidaho/sta… 2 days ago
- I am obsessed with the #tulips in downtown Elgin today. My lunch hour was spent admiring all of them.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Awake and looking beautiful! Cheers. twitter.com/dfvwines/statu… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2016
People are always asking my favorite dish to pair with wine. Tonight I found a winner. Husky Sushi Roll from Fushi Yami pairs perfect with Lynfred Winery’s Rosé Wine.
Have you been following along as JoJo is eliminating the guys one by one this season? As the undefeated Bachelor Fantasy League Champ (2 years running) I never thought the scoreboard would turn this hard in Mike’s favor. I guess … Continue reading