Weech on Five Reasons to Visit Kuipers… Heba vs Reason on Recipe: Gluten Free Cornbread… tanya2austin on Recipe: Bacon and Corn Ca… What Wine Goes With… on Wine and Cheese Pairing P… travelingmurphy on Why Omaha, Nebraska?
- If you are looking for me next week I will be hanging out at the @SportsIllinois booth at @NASC! Representing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 36 minutes ago
- Even Jaxson is excited for me to open the Carmin 2014 that I brought home from @DFVwines! Snowman needs to meet Jax… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Make the best of the west coast. Enter to win everything you need to plan an epic drive up the scenic west coast: goo.gl/fIPd5I 1 day ago
- Governor Rauner spoke at @ilgovconf last night about tourism in the state of Illinois! #ilgov17 #ilgc17 #tourism newschannel20.com/news/local/gov… 2 days ago
- Thank you, @Travelzoo! 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2016
People are always asking my favorite dish to pair with wine. Tonight I found a winner. Husky Sushi Roll from Fushi Yami pairs perfect with Lynfred Winery’s Rosé Wine.
Have you been following along as JoJo is eliminating the guys one by one this season? As the undefeated Bachelor Fantasy League Champ (2 years running) I never thought the scoreboard would turn this hard in Mike’s favor. I guess … Continue reading