Weech on Five Reasons to Visit Kuipers… Heba vs Reason on Recipe: Gluten Free Cornbread… tanya2austin on Recipe: Bacon and Corn Ca… What Wine Goes With… on Wine and Cheese Pairing P… travelingmurphy on Why Omaha, Nebraska?
- If you are looking for me next week I will be hanging out at the @SportsIllinois booth at @NASC! Representing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 43 minutes ago
- Even Jaxson is excited for me to open the Carmin 2014 that I brought home from @DFVwines! Snowman needs to meet Jax… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Make the best of the west coast. Enter to win everything you need to plan an epic drive up the scenic west coast: goo.gl/fIPd5I 1 day ago
- Governor Rauner spoke at @ilgovconf last night about tourism in the state of Illinois! #ilgov17 #ilgc17 #tourism newschannel20.com/news/local/gov… 2 days ago
- Thank you, @Travelzoo! 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Last week at Discover Sycamore Tourism’s Taste of Spring Luxe Salon was pouring Apothic Crush. This red wine has the perfect chocolate and caramel finish that pairs perfect with these chocolate covered almonds. What are you drinking tonight? cheers! Traveling … Continue reading
My husband works Saturday so Sunday is our only morning to enjoy a hearty brunch together. We used to enjoy checking out all the local restaurants with their crazy Bloody Mary specials and Eggs Benedict dishes. Recently I have been … Continue reading
Prosecco pairs great with Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds. These specific almonds are sprinkled with sea salt and turbinado sugar from Trader Joe’s. Warning: The almonds are super addictive!
Wine Tip: My favorite time to go for a wine tasting at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant is within the first 30 minutes of them opening on a Saturday or Sunday. This allows for a more personal wine tasting because … Continue reading