Some of my favorite drinks start from vodka, whether it is a Bloody Mary or Martini, so I thought it would be fun to try my hand at infusing some vodkas. If you look online the different options you can try are endless, so I decided to go grocery shopping and just pick up some of my favorite flavors and try it out.
Here are the simple steps to infusing your own vodka:
1) Pick your flavor
2) Cut-up fresh ingredients (Very Important Step)
3) Put the ingredients into a 64 oz Mason Jars
4) Pour the Vodka Over Top -I recommend Tito’s Vodka but use your favorite vodka.
5) Put the vodka in a dark place for four days
6) On the sixth day take out the vodka and pour through a strainer, I did it three times to make sure I did not catch any seeds
7) Now the fun part, pour the vodka into shot glasses or mix with your favorite Bloody Mary Mix
The flavors I tried are Cilantro Cucumber and Jalapeno Garlic. In all honesty both vodkas had way too much spice but I had fun making them into a Bloody Mary.