Happy Thursday! We are kicking off date night with a bottle of Carmin 2014 from Danenberger Family Vineyard.
Weech on Five Reasons to Visit Kuipers… Heba vs Reason on Recipe: Gluten Free Cornbread… tanya2austin on Recipe: Bacon and Corn Ca… What Wine Goes With… on Wine and Cheese Pairing P… travelingmurphy on Why Omaha, Nebraska?
- Happy #nationalrecordstoreday! Rocking my @RedscvrRecords shirt to support our local record store. #ShopLocal https://t.co/eZO7o2K0xM 22 hours ago
- Date night with Carmin… travelingmurphy.com/2017/04/20/dat… https://t.co/ToqsjvGGGi 2 days ago
- I will have to watch for some Idaho wines. I have not seen one yet. #VisitIdaho #wine twitter.com/visitidaho/sta… 2 days ago
- I am obsessed with the #tulips in downtown Elgin today. My lunch hour was spent admiring all of them.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Awake and looking beautiful! Cheers. twitter.com/dfvwines/statu… 3 days ago